· 1.2 GURU USA informs that the legitimate basis that protects the indicated treatments is the existence of a legitimate interest, also in terms of the installation of cookies they are legitimized in the existence of the consent given by the interested parties or, where appropriate, of their legal representatives.
GURU USA informs that the data will be kept as long as the consent given by you lasts, except in those cases in which we are legally obliged to keep it.
In accordance with the rights conferred by current regulations on data protection, the User may contact the competent Control Authority to present the claim that he considers appropriate, as well as exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data as well as to the withdrawal of the consent given for the processing thereof.
· 1.5. The websites owned by GURU USA cannot be used by those with legal disabilities or non-emancipated minors; Except with prior authorization from parents or guardians and legal representatives authorizing the registration and communication of personal data.
2. Limitation of liability.
· GURU USA is solely responsible for the information that it requests and collects from Users who wish to contract, not having responsibility at any time for any other personal information that, eventually, could be transferred, transmitted or provided by the Users of the websites themselves by any other mechanism.
3. Information on the Rights of the interested parties and information security.
· In accordance with the provisions of Article 32 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons, with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46 / CE is repealed, GURU USA undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of risks that accompany the treatments carried out by it, so that guarantee its integrity, confidentiality and availability.
· GURU USA informs of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition to treatment, which you have and which can be exercised before GURU USA. In accordance with Chapter III of the GDPR, you must take into account the following nuances:
o 3.1. Right of Access: It is the right of the user to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that has been or is being carried out, as well as the information available on the origin of said data and the communications made or planned thereof.
o 3.2. Right of Rectification: It is the right of the affected party to modify the data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete. It can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of GURU USA, for example, eliminating comments published on the page itself, images or web content that contain personal data of the user.
o 3.3. Right to Limitation of treatment: It is the right to limit the purposes of the treatment originally foreseen by the person responsible for the treatment.
o 3.4. Right of Suppression: It is the right to suppress the user’s personal data, with the exception of the provisions of the GDPR itself or in other applicable regulations that determine the mandatory nature of their conservation, in a timely manner.
o 3.5. Right of portability: The right to receive the personal data that the user has provided, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge.
o 3.6. Right of Opposition: It is the right of the user not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease their treatment by GURU USA.
The User guarantees that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation to both GURU USA and third parties.
4. Consent for compliance with the Law of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE)
· In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, GURU USA will request and the User may give their express consent so that, if they wish, GURU USA can make use of of your data in order to send you information and advertising both about the website and about the different offers, special promotions and third-party service providers.
· GURU USA, will give the possibility in each commercial shipment to be able to revoke at any time the consent given to the receipt of commercial communications, by sending an email to the email address enabled for this purpose, and informed in each commercial communication.
GURU USA, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data, has adopted the security levels required by the regulations on personal data protection and has installed the technical means, at its disposal, to avoid loss, misuse , alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided to GURU USA. GURU USA LLC